The skipping problem is something I've been dealing with for a while now with my iPhone 4 and I hate it. It seems to happen randomly and will sometimes do it with a certain album one day and then not do it for the same album the next day. Along with this issue I've had a couple other Bluetooth problems that I'll list. Any advice or help to fix these issues would be much appreciated.

1. Songs skip randomly when playing Bluetooth. Typically the skip happens between 10 and 30 seconds into the song and will occur through an entire album. I swear this will get me into an accident one day.

2. Upon starting up the Bluetooth, the audio will come out of my phone instead of the car speakers. It will still be controlled from the fusion's center console as if its working right. Again this is random and will seem to fix itself next time I start the car.

3. Artist and Song info will not correctly appear. Either it will say Unknown for both and at other times it won't show the song name in the bottom left corner when in the home menu and just be blank.

I have had the exact same problems with my bluetooth on my Iphone 4. I have a 2013 Ford Fusion SE not a hybrid. It is so annoying. Has anyone solved, including Ford, this problem?

Mine worked fine until I introduced a second phone to my car. All hell broke loose after that. I sincerely hope that the next update to MFT fixes this problem.

Here is the problem. The system can stream from 2 different sources, one for the phone sync and one for the music stream, and this can cause issues even if only one phone is present. Since only one of our phones has music streaming on it, we dont have this issue, but I have had issues where my phone, which is set as primary does not connect, but my wife's phone will, yet I can stream music from my phone while hers is connected. It is possible that if both phones can stream and both are in the car, that can cause the system to hang.

I dont know if you tried this yet, but have you deleted both phones and added back in only one?

Luckily my BT issue is not as bad as it seems many others are having, however it's enough to make me just about pull my hair out. This problem seems to be completely random but who knows. Sometimes while streaming music from my Motorola RAZR HD using Rhapsody it will play about 10-30 seconds of each song and then skip to the next one. I have checked to see if it's caused by my phone or the car and it has to be the car. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it does not. I have tried all sorts of different methods to get it to work normally when it's skipping and I'm about as frustrated as I can get without spitting on the screen. lol

Luckily my BT issue is not as bad as it seems many others are having, however it's enough to make me just about pull my hair out. This problem seems to be completely random but who knows. Sometimes while streaming music from my Motorola RAZR HD using Rhapsody it will play about 10-30 seconds of each song and then skip to the next one. I have checked to see if it's caused by my phone or the car and it has to be the car. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it does not. I have tried all sorts of different methods to get it to work normally when it's skipping and I'm about as frustrated as I can get without spitting on the screen. lol

Pandora used to do that on my iphone, and it seems an update to Pandora fixed it.

One thing I found is that I cant make a call when I first start the car, I have to wait for the system to fully boot, so I wait at least 5 minutes before I make a call now after starting the car.

Is it possible to play a movie thru the screen?

Looks like all the connections are there. :drool: