Sign in to follow this  
keithsm2

How do I get rid of leaves??

I think you are referring to the 10-12 dashboard display, the leaves on the 13 cant be changed to a graph. There are only 4 options on the right side, Nav, Entertainment, Phone and Leaves. Non Hybrids have Climate, which I find to be better than leaves as you can control temp and fan speed. Much more useful than some goofy leaves that are distracting, at least in mine they were, they kept dying, it was fun watching them wilt and fall off for a while, then I got sad cause that meant so did the MPG! :)

if you have an ipod, just plug it in. I have one in my 10, too bad there is only one USB port though, would make it easier to plug in my iphone too.

It does, but its a pain trying to find the right cable or an adapter. The modules is in the console and can be reached by removing the rear panel, and it has a small USB port, but finding a cable with that plug and the standard USB port is difficult. Need a male to male adapter for it. I did try a hub, didnt work.

Did that too, it doesnt recognize the hub for some reason.