milleron

driving close to 62 mph

Where Tom lives and I live, though same state, very different in elevation and temps. The one I had, when it was above 40* would go EV in a short distance, but the roads by me are 55 MPG rural roads, and lots of inclines. It took at least 6 miles or more before the 13 would warm up enough to turn white before I put grill covers on, then it would warm up much quicker, but the MPG never improved. This is why mine take longer to reverse the negative and start to go positive, even my 2010 is like that, mainly due to the roads I travel. And you can see my 2010 is doing quite well now, got 44.7 on this last tank.

Makes me wonder if after a year of driving it every day the throttle will become less sensitive and be easier to keep it in its sweet spot like the 10 has. One more MPG and I hit city EPA :)

Back to winter

There was frost on the ground this morning, and the forecast for tomorrow is over 80*. Whatsupwiththat?

My daughter kept asking, when are we going to plant flowers, I told her after the 15th, that is when frost is least likely to happen. You hear me Mother Nature, No more frost after Wednesday!