clummus

SE vs TITANIUM

The Titanium comes with a spoiler, does the SE have that as an option?

Different interior trim, intelligent access key where you just touch to lock or unlock, only in the Ti. Sony sound system, quite a few other options not available on any other model.

What's really weird is I HATED the hyti wheels until my car arrived. It's something about seeing them in person. To me they look 100x worse in photos. I'm actually very happy with them and I never thought I'd say that before I saw them in person.

Ditto that, I happen to think they look fairly unique and rather like them on close inspection.

I guess that's the issue, the pictures as I could not figure out why people didn't like them.

There are a lot of times you look at something in a picture and not really liking it, then in person it looks a whole lot different due to shadows and 3D. For me, as long as the wheels go round and round, dont really care what they look like. :) When they stop doing that, then I am concerned! I do think Ford should at least offer the Luxury wheels as an option with the HyTi. I really liked the looks of them after seeing them in person.

Wouldnt know, mine didnt have the hybrid screen. No WONDER the car did so bad! It was a gas model dressed like a Hybrid! Well shoot, in that case, it got pretty good MPG for a gasser!

Push button start: seems like a relatively unimportant feature, but to me, it was a biggie. Just like BLIS, I don't ever want another car without it.

100% Agreed! If I were to replace my 2010 the car better have BLIS and cross traffic alert. I can do without Adaptive cruise, and nav, and can even live without a sunroof, but it has to have BLIS.

I liked the Titanium, and was ready to justify the higher price, but I sat in an SE and Titanium back-to-back over and over, and I found the seats in the Titanium to be less comfortable than the SE, so I had to pick the SE. I think I made the right choice, but I wish I had push-button start and the Titanium tail lights.

This is the one thing I agree with, the SE Luxury seats are a lot more comfortable than the Ti seats. Someday I may just get the cushion changed out on mine, its a little hard on the butt.