fusionTX

Fuel Economy Information

For all the information the Fusion Hybrd provides, I find it is missing a couple of indicators that would be very useful. Or maybe I just don't know how to access this information.

One is a tank fuel eonomy. It seems to have the car compute the current gas tank fuel economy, I have to manually reset one of the trip computers. The car should be abe to spew out tank average autoatically.

Te second thing missing is the current trip fuel economy. You get the numbers at the end of the trip, but no live updates.

I also find having to switch between little screens to find the informtion you need a bit cumbersome and maybe even dangerous while you are driving. Why not take advantage of the nice 8 inch navigation display, for those that have it, and provide some nicer color graphics.

This is what I use the Scan Gauge ii for. It will do just what you listed here. I agree though, having it on the MFT would be ideal.

Thats what I see in the 2010, only it doesnt have the color or previous unless I set it to 60 minutes. Then the previous is ghosted.