fusionTX

Houston to Florida Live

Try to get your SOC to full and use the instant MPG gauge to keep it up at or near 40. It can be done but will get tiring. As for the phone I found the iPhoe to be the problem. I had issues where it wouldnt connect, and appeared the MFT locked up, turned out I needed to turn BT off on the phone and turn it back on, then it connected right away.

It's hard to believe the problem is with the phones, as it is two phones that could no longer connect, one an iPhone, one a Samsung. Both started working at the same time.

So you are able to have Both phones connected to MFT at the exact same time?

He are the final trip numbers. Unable to attach pictures as they are too big.

Final trip numbers

ElapsedTime: 16:26

Miles: 1092

MPG: 32.7

Gallons used: 33.34

Southern portion of trip

ElapsedTime: 4:38

Miles: 298.7

MPG: 33.6

Gallons used: 8.88

The portion of the trip heading south on interstate 75 would have done better, but it seemed that the hills in Gainsville, Ocala, kept the mileage at bay.

I am not disappointed in the mileage. It was done trying to go 75 MPH whenever possible. I realized after arriving and unloading everything, just how loaded the car was. The trunk was completely full as was floor portion of the back seats. And two adults and 3 small dogs. It was definitely a heavy load.

BTW, the chopped up trunk works really well. My laptop and printer fit above the HVB as did another bag. A cooler and other stuff filled the main trunk space.

Heading back in a couple of weeks should be a lighter car. Will be interesting to compare how much of a difference that makes.

Those were the kind of numbers I got but I kept it under 65 for about 80% of the trip.