I have to say that seeing the pics of the new HyTi cars and hearing about it makes me a bit jealous that we didn't wait for the Titanium. I went through and compared the features per ford.com and definitely think that the HyTi is worth the $2500 price premium :spend: over our Hybrid SE for the additional features it would have. If Ford had made HyTi's available in the very beginning I'm confident that we would have spent the extra money for the Titanium. However, at the time there was very limited information from Ford about the HyTi features and there were not even hardly any gas Ti's to look at to see features. We also ordered in October hoping to get our car in December and we didn't want to wait until April to get a HyTi. Now I kind of wish we had...

Anyone else with an SE Hybrid feel the same? :doh:

A little bit.,my second order placed on Nov 8th FINALLY showed up in Etis as built (yesterday), will still go see it at the dealer when it arrives, but still very happy with my SE Hybrid and the lack of push-button start being the only small regret.

I felt the same way, and if I did have a HyTi chances are even with the way it was acting I would have kept it. Now that I have a Titanum Flex I can see why the HyTi is in such demand.