keithsm2

GRR...dealer has one in stock!

You can check the incentives on the ford.com page. I think its around $500, but it varies. If all it is missing are the floor mats, you would be better off getting that, from what I heard the floor mats are cheap, better off getting the Husky or Weathertec

Edited by acdii

A lot of dealers do that for some reason. Every HyTi listed has someones name on the sticker.

Oh, edit, It could be the person who ordered couldnt wait for it, Hint Jeff, hint me, but the order still went through.

Edited by acdii

A lot of dealers do that for some reason. Every HyTi listed has someones name on the sticker.

Oh, edit, It could be the person who ordered couldnt wait for it, Hint Jeff, hint me, but the order still went through.

Not my second order, it's not listed on the dealer's site nor on Ford's site... is on a rail car right now and getting to the dealer next week (will have one week to spare to arrive in under 6 months since I ordered)... I don't suppose the VIN will be listed on the dealer's site until they manually add it once confirming that I am not going to buy it since the SE Hybrid is just fine.

Window sticker says special order on it, but does not include name on left column like some others have. 3FA6P0RU9DR277964

The ones I saw were on Cars.com and the dealers inventory.

The ones I saw were on Cars.com and the dealers inventory.

Just checked cars.com and order #2 not listed on there... however yet another carbon copy of order #1 (my current SE Hybrid) on there as inbound, same MSRP total including having both premium and all-weather mats, which all suck since they don't cover the driver's foot area properly.

Where on some of the window stickers does it show the person's name? I see special order on ours, but no name anywhere and am curious if I am just missing it.

Left side, on the bottom line under the list of options... I 'think' (but just a guess based on reading posts only) that the name shows up when the order was placed with x-plan -- however that could be total bunk and may instead be something else with how the dealer places the order... but that's my guess (so others don't slam me) on why the customer's name sometimes shows up.

Here is a sample of a window sticker that shows a customer name, bottom left under the options -

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=3FA6P0RU3DR281959

Edited by jeff_h

I wonder if it is placed with the name, that is shows up, or if placed wihtout a name and special order.