I say "no way" to any of that fluff stuff they offered. Was that even a Ford warranty?

I never would get a non-manufacturer warranty where there is one available.

And all that other protectant goop..."nah..." - what with fanatics like us all? Would

you really ever have a rip in your leather?

They must really hate when people like us buy cars, they barely make anything

off us - well they do of course, but you figure what they make off the average person

who isn't as educated on what's out there.

My dealer knows me too well and wont even bring it up. They figure(and know), that if I want it, I will ask for it.

Take your time with the cars, and dont be discouraged, once you get the hang of them, you will be in the 40's!

Check your area where the car will mostly be to make sure it has adequate LoJack coverage before you do this. I heard that not all places have coverage and if the car is taken outside of coverage, good luck retrieving it.

You would think Ford Sync would have that feature like Onstar, but it needs to use your phone to do it.

Supposedly, X-Plan pricing is fixed (I purchased on X-Plan pricing before, but not now) and not

negotiable in any way. If you discuss a regular price, you can't mix in the discussion of X-Plan

and if you tell them you are buying on X-Plan, that ends any other discounts or pricing.

Now who the heck knows what that really means exactly or if they'd get in trouble with Ford or

what they can or can't do if they want.

A/X/Z plans prices are locks. You dont negotiate once you have a PIN, you get what the price is, and thats it. You could use X plan pricing to start with in negotiations, as long as you dont mention it as X plan. Or take 10% off MSRP and use that as a baseline.