elle

My HyTi is in!

Yeah I had 3 people offer to trade their 5-8 YO car for the Fusion. Like what part of I am SELLING did they not get? I was pretty sure I did not say, or Trade. DOH

Craigslist is terrible for selling a car. I am sure people do it, but good luck putting

up with all the scamsters and people that will waste your time and yank you around.

I put a "test" ad for my car there and got people wanting to trade for an older car,

motorcycle, their kids, offering me 1/2 of what I wanted...you'll get the same results.

Much better luck spending the $40 for AutoTrader as people who look there tend to

me serious.

I only listed on Cars.com and got what you said! :) It was an interesting experiment.

Yes, I figure it's not going to sell but at least I can now say that I tried :)

That is exactly how I looked at it too! :)

Keep hopes up!

I stopped by my dealer today to pick up Sylvi, had her oil changed today, so shes a happy girl. While I was there I found out he kept the order on the two Fusions, and the non hybrid is already on the lot, though I didnt want to look at what could have been, but he did say the other one is in scheduling now, and he changed it to black. That will be one nice car. I asked he called when it comes in so I can at least have a sit in what I had ordered and look at the sticker with my name on it. :)

Man, just think if I find a few grand to pay down my 2010, and the black one comes in....... Black Fusion, Black Flex. Black Bart rides to town. :)

Bingo, that was my experience exactly. If you want more than $10k for your car, don't bother with CraigsList.

I used my Google Voice number and said I would not even response to email requests - "please call" -

and provide your name and contact info. If they didn't at least do that, I knew they weren't serious and

although I got -0- real offers or serious parties, I didn't waste any time with it.