hermans

I'll have another please

I got tired of asking my wife if I could borrow her FFH so I decided to buy my own. I'll be ordering it tomorrow - Ruby Red this time as that was our second choice when we got our Bordeaux 2013. All the same options as our last one, except this one will have the 18 inch wheels.

You can always have my order #2 which is Ruby Red, though it probably doesn't have all the amenities you'd want. Build date is March 18th... oops I mean April 15th, though still no window sticker available.

Anyway, we are doing the same thing... I have my Ruby Red and my wife loves the blue... so with her car just paid off we are getting her an Energi so she can drive around town on her short trips and most all of them will be on EV. Been paying $100 per week in gas for her Starbucks Assault Vehicle long enough. So it will be a his & hers Fusion garage.

Hey guys, log into your ford owners site and check to see if you got a $100 credit to use towards a new car. I just found out I have one from the Fusion.

Update

Ok, I ordered my new car. After much discussion with my wife (of 38 years) we decided to go with the MKZ hybrid. Ordered the car with:

Ruby Red

Lt. Dune interior

Tech Package

Moonroof

Power rear sunshade

Hybrid preferred equipment

Sticker: $44,120

A Plan: $40,156

OK NOW I am Really jealous! LOL That MKZ is sweet! To get everything on it that I wanted cost more than the Flex!

We picked up my wife's Blue Titanium Energi last night, now we have His-N-Hers along with my Ruby Red SE Hybrid. Note the difference in the plastic surrounding the fog lights and around the lower grill, her Titanium has the black piano type and I guess mine has the El Cheapo kind.

Fusions_Apr2013_5_zps1cc9d8f3.jpg

His (sunshine changes the Ruby Red color appearance in the above pic compared to the below):

Fusions_Apr2013_7_zps53563847.jpg

Hers (says it's the perfect color blue that she has always wanted):

Fusions_Apr2013_6_zps530b44c3.jpg

Both together again, with honorable mention to my neighbor the Chevy guy and his '67 Camaro over on the left...

Fusions_Apr2013_4_zpsf9212823.jpg

Edited by jeff_h

Nice!! Looking forward to future reports on both.

Well the red one is not so new anymore, 3 months old but I just changed the oil a couple days ago since it had passed 10,000 miles... will take a year for her car to get that many, so I already told her I might swap now and then.

Super Jealous now! That NRG is BEAUTIFUL! Interesting how the blue makes the car look larger.