neod192

Neod's Hybrid Titanium

Dude, Very happy for you. Glad you like the color, its just Awesome. One of the best blues out there. Congrats a thousand times over! Get some Zaino AIO on it, and you will see that color POP! Before I traded mine I gave it some Z5, just because I was bored, and not only did it look slick, it WAS!

Try it over USB instead, world of difference in sound quality.

If it works like the iphone, when you fire up pandora it will start to play it over USB. It should work the same way it does over USB. If you had music on the phone, and switched to bluetooth, then the music would start to play.

Alright, I'm finally done uploading the pics. Enjoy!

The Doors light up??? Wow thats different. Do they only come on with the lights now? The Flex is that way too, the 10 FFH though they are on all the time.

Yes, the doors light up. I'm not sure I understand your 2nd question: what part comes on with the lights?

I didn't play with the options too much, to see what comes on and when (like turning off the ambient lights). I think the ambient light would turn off, but the buttons would still be lit up.

On my 10, the ambient lighting is always on as long as the ignition is on. On the Flex they only come on when the headlights are on, just wondering if its the same in the new Fusion.

Tried it, no go. My phone won't play music through the USB port.

Aww bugger, thats too bad. It's hard to get the true effect of the Sony system then. Get a nice USB flash drive and load it up, then go sit and listen for a while. Also make sure you set the speed compensation up to max to get the full impact. A lot of people who say the Sony isnt that good most likely failed to do this and they dont get the full BASS effects.

I have a feeling in the next week or two, a bunch more of us will be drooling over our new cars...

Wow the 5 show up on BT? Cool, the 4 doesn't show title or artist when on BT, only on USB.