okaydave

No window sticker yet--is this normal?

That is odd. Are you sure they meant as in being built, or as in being scheduled to build? It could be that the sticker will be generated by then and the actual build is within 7 days. Wait until tomorrow, if what I think they mean is true, then you should see the sticker tomorrow.

OK that makes sense now. That means its in the system to be generated. Either tomorrow or next Friday you will get the sticker. Keep us posted, will be nice to know, and we can add it to the help thread.

Both Cyberdman and Ford Twitter verified that my FFH Ti is supposed to hit the line on Monday. I still don't have a window sticker yet. Shouldn't I have one by now or is this normal that I dont have one yet. I am hoping that I will have one on Friday after they update the system Thurs night. Thoughts?

This is how it happened on my order, was scheduled to a build week and window sticker was not available online until the Friday night prior to that build week. Some are able to see theirs sooner, but looks like your VIN is in the procrastination group like mine.

Does it show the exact build date on the sticker?

No, check Etis each day next week and the build date will show up normally the day after the build.

Your sticker shows a sticker creation date of April 4. The likely date for your build is April 11. That can change due to factory contingencies. Mine was delayed two days as a result of two holidays before Easter. If your build happens on April 11, it will show up in ETIS on April 12.

If you want to get a larger sample size on the difference between that date on the sticker and when the car is actually built. Find the web site of your nearby mega-dealer and look at their online inventory of 50 or so Fusions -- copy the VIN and paste into the window sticker URL and check the date, then take that same VIN and paste in Etis and check the interval. The number of VINs you check depends on how much info you want to gather (aka how obsessive you want to be about it), have fun.

PS - I have seen one where the date on the window sticker is two weeks AFTER the build date shown in Etis, don't know why that would happen but consider that an outlier and not the normal process.

I didn't think anybody had more time on their hands than acdii,

:heartbreaker:

I didn't think anybody had more time on their hands than acdii,

He has more time, but I'm further along the OCD scale I guess...

Time management Rules! Also known as Multitasking. While I type this I am monitoring VPN profiles on an ASA giving us trouble, and also working out a solution for multiple tunnels over a single IP.

Nah man, yours is a test subject for the new plant. They are going to train all the newb's on it!

Oh no you dont! LOL Hope Yours is as good as or better than the others! :)