steveo358

Quality control, What would you do if this was your car?

Wow, adds to what I said in another thread about the Fusion being built at the new plant next year, I would much rather have a car built in Mexico where the QC standards are known to be good, and cars coming out have been showing very high quality than out of a new plant, with new workers, who most likely will be union workers who really could care less about what they are doing other than the pay check they receive. I have a very low opinion of union workers, sorry just been around too many of them.

One can only hope. I still wouldnt want one of the first years off that line, if anything shows with the one I got, first year models, oh never mind, my 10 is a first year and has been great.

Aint that the truth, my 10 was repainted and what a poor job they did. I can do a better job, and just might do that too if I get bored enough and repaint the passenger side correctly.

Hate to say it, but they do a very good job there, unlike the plants up north, even in Canada. It's the workers for sure, grateful to have a job and it shows, they put their pride into the work. Can't really say the same for the union shops up here, I have worked at a few and can see, "hey what do I care, they cant fire me, I'm union" was pretty much the attitude. That may change though with the way the economy has been.