Wickserv1701

Newbie from Louisiana

Good evening!! I am a newbie from Louisiana who finally registered tonight. I have been lurking for a few weeks learning a whole lot from everybody. I have caught on to a couple of things, don't order the Ruby Red (I Didn't), you won't get 47mpg, (didn't think I would but anythings better than what I get now), and definetly don't be in a hurry. I ordered mine on January 23rd and it was finally built yesterday. Now let's see how long it takes the train to get from Mexico to Louisiana. :-)

I hope you see your car soon! You may be able to get 47 there in LA based on your normal routes and driving style. Coach lives about 70 miles from you and got 53 on his first tank... of course he has his players pushing the car for PT but he's not admitting to that at this time.

Pushing? I was more envisioning the car up on poles and they carried him around in it like the Emperor! :) :hysterical:

I actually found a clip of Coach in action, car must be out getting washed and waxed by the other players.