However, now that I think about it, this is a special case, you're only going to change your mind once. ;)

Once? She changed it twice on the color! I say do what I am gonna do with order #2 - wait for it to arrive at the dealer, go see it and sit in it for a few minutes, then get back in your car and be drive away. There's my vote.

I am amending my vote based on something that was posted in earlier posts about you having an 8 mile commute and now the Energi being available.

You're gonna take a financial hit on the transaction if you change cars, may be worth considering taking the plunge to an Energi if your electricity costs are not too high. I think my electricity is about 9.6¢ per KwH, however in CA yours is probably more than double that.... but if I had a place to charge at work to start each end of the commute with a full charge I would have bought one... if you got one you would only need to charge at home if the conditions were right, and if not then you're still using very very little gas.

So my vote is still keep the SE Hybrid... UNLESS there is an Energi available and it's worth considering.

Looks like Acdii has a second user ID :drool:

:drop:

Elle, the car, depending on options installed, is 24-26K on trade. Are you willing to lose that much? It depends on how much you actually spent on the car, but on mine its at least a $9K loss, which is why I listed mine for sale. I have had calls from various dealers this week on what they are willing to give on trade, and highest on mine was 27,500, and mine is fully loaded.