carlynbeatrix

Hi, I am new on this forum

WOOHOO more Newbs! :) If you are going back through threads, disregard some of my rants please, Ford was none to kind to me and I blew off steam here, so dont take what I said too much if considering buying a new FFH. The recent built ones are doing great.

Welcome and yes there are no stupid questions, maybe some dumb answers(gee wonder who do those) and an occasional :baby:

Not sure about that, the trick would be to compile a list of owners who are not seeing anything like the rest are, finding out what their daily drive consists of, where they live and what the average temps are during their drives, and getting the build date.

From what I have seen so far, the majority of complaints are those who drive short trips in cold weather. I haven't seen or heard of anyone that has had issues like mine did with the plug fouling, but there were a few who did take long road trips using the Ecocruise and kept it under 65 and barely touched 38 MPG, those who did all seemed to have cars built the last week of October.