no, it will become someone elses problem. Ford still refuses to acknowledge it has an issue, Pretty much said stop bothering us, and I also stopped driving it, so not doing anything with it until it is either sold, or the HyTi comes in. Chances are the new owner wont notice the problem like I did, unless they happen to either have another Hybrid, or are coming from a Hybrid.

I pulled it out of the garage today to work on the opener, some liquid got in it and fried the control board, and its less than a year old, so not at all pleased about that. While it was out I went over it with microfiber and some Mequires detailer. Car looks so nice in that Blue.

Well final post on this subject from me on this and the 13 FFH. After much deliberation, going back and forth, and out of curiosity, asking what a new Flex would cost, my dealer came back with an agreeable price, and I finally decided the Flex fits our needs far more than another sedan would. My Want was the HyTi, and seeing Neods new blue Hyti, Envy kicked in big time. Beautiful car!

However, our need is also a want in a sense as I want my old 2010 Flex back, but that will never happen. So far very pleased with the new Flex. I am getting close to 21 MPG in it, and can confirm it after a few tanks. I felt at home driving it, as though I never got rid of the old one, just sent it out for an update. When I road tested the FFH the second time, something just didnt seem right, but could not put my finger on it, and after a few weeks, found it was that it wasnt doing what I expected it to do, but the moment I drove the Flex off the lot on the road test, everything just felt right. I dont know of any way to describe it. I felt the same way with the F150 when I traded the old Flex in on it, and had buyers remorse BIG TIME with it, so I dont know if some of that carried over to the Fusion, and the problems I had with it amplified my feelings or what, but I feel at peace now. I know the kids will be happy, they miss the Flex more than I did. They love sitting in the way back and the feeling they get when I play with the pedal. I also do a little weave with it and in the way back it really rocks them, and I get giggles and wee's from them.

Even if the Fusion did get the kind of MPG that JeffH, hybridbear and others are getting, I probably would not have been as happy with it as I am with the Flex, in that every time I had a need to get items that required a trailer, or renting a pickup, I would have been thinking, Why did i get rid of the Flex. Some day though in the next few years, when the payoff is in balance with its value, the 2010 will get replaced with a HyTi, and by then Ford will have worked out what ever bugs were buried in mine and a few others, and HyTi's will be more prevalent. Heck who knows, by then I may be able to afford an MKZ(commercial just came on for one).

Aside from the problems with the one I had, the car in general is amazing. I enjoy the driving experience, and if it were the non hybrid version, worrying over MPG would have not been in the cards, but enjoying the drive instead. Considering that it looks like most owners of the 2.0 EB Ti are only getting low 20's, I think the Flex is a good choice instead of the EB Ti. It may not be as nimble, not have auto highbeams, but it does have adaptive cruise, auto park, and rain sensing wipers, but no front park sensors. The MFT actually works in it though, have not had any instances of the wackiness I had in the Fusion. It can still use improvements, like Applink, but at least it doesnt lock up, and the phone has connected every time.

So I want to thank all who put up with my crap, had a good word, or bad :baby: , gave their opinion, and whatever else, and just hope to keep up the good feeling that I found on this forum. Great bunch of people here, thats for sure, and they should be, They drive Ford! :happy feet: