Sign in to follow this  
acdii

SNOW!!! Yes Snow!

Of all the cars I have driven in snow, this has GOT to be the best one ever. It handles it so well and is predictable, you can feel it when it starts to break loose in the back, but holds well, traction is superb, stopping superb, handling superb.

The Goodyear tires I was concerned about when I first got the car, I am thankful that I didnt have them swapped out. For sure they will be the next tires on my 2010. 100% recommended for snow belt drivers!

My motto, don't believe the liberal media. They love sensationalism to get everyone into a panic, and then.............nothing. The big build up for the storm, and nothing much came of it. Sequestration,,, again, nothing. OOOPS

My motto, don't believe the liberal media. They love sensationalism to get everyone into a panic, and then.............nothing. The big build up for the storm, and nothing much came of it. Sequestration,,, again, nothing. OOOPS

Yeah but it makes for good attention-grabbing headlines. It is coming down hard in VA, like the lake-effect stuff in upstate Rochester/Syracuse NY -- but will stop before it hits a foot deep, unlike NY

Lake effect ROCKS! That is some beasty snow. I dont get that were I live, too far from the lake. I remember when they had no snow in the forecast and it snowed like crazy, then when they predict massive amounts of snow, we gat half of what was predicted, like yesterday. Though have to admit, I did like that most people either stayed home, or left work early, that was the quickest I ever got home after work!

have rain in the forecast for next week, Saturday, 30% chance of rain, 42 high 39 low, then 60% rain on Sunday, 43/28, then snow on Monday 33/14. I hate weather like this, bad enough I have a layer of ice already under the snow, now rain on top of what we have and warm temps will pack it down even more. My horses are stall bound from the ice and snow, I was hoping I could get them outside this weekend, but not if its going to rain. :(