Riggo

Sirius Traffc

I checked the weather on my Flex, where Sirius expired two months ago. Travel link was still active, but audio was not. Not complainin, justasayin.

I checked the weather on my Flex, where Sirius expired two months ago. Travel link was still active, but audio was not. Not complainin, justasayin.

There are 3 components of the Sirius subscription - 1) Music (various packages - which I kept after trial, I think was about $8.95/month for package we got since we have multi cars); 2) Travelink traffic (which I kept after trial, I think was about $2.95/month) 3) Travelink services weather/movies/sports (which I did not keep after trial, I think is about $3.95/month)

Wife's subscription expires in a couple months, will keep the music and Travelink services, but not the traffic... so those considering whether to keep it surf around their site for the details, and they do tend to sweeten offers a lot, which is also noted in other threads here.

Edited by jeff_h