Sign in to follow this  
Toz

HYTi Vins and window stickers are hitting the web

Well, mine will be built soon. It wont be a Hybrid though. I worked out a deal with my dealer. They are going to swap out my Hybrid SE for a regular Titanium. We placed the order today for the exact car I want. He will be taking my car back while I wait for the new one to be built.

It may not be a hybrid, but it wont be a Camry either! So my brain busting dilema is over.

I had to run the gambit before I could go this route. Going to Toyota helped a ton! I also dealt direct with the owner of the dealership which was what it finally took to get this done. I wanted to make this work, but Ford was not relenting. It all works out in the end, I needed something that can fit us all, and tow, and I found out the 2.0 EB can tow 2000 pounds, Perfect!

**** FORD

Wow even with how pissed I have been with Ford, I never went and did that. Someone is more pissed than I was?

Wow even with how pissed I have been with Ford, I never went and did that. Someone is more pissed than I was?

I guess it's one of the TCH owners from that ToyotaNation forum (just kidding, I hope not)... feel the love.

Edited by jeff_h