Sign in to follow this  
coach81

FFH'13 Sightings

I know of one person who has a Hybrid and is also not at all pleased with the miles. He traded a 2012 that got consistent 43 MPG, and I confirmed, I looked at his display, and sure enough 43 MPG, and he is having difficulty getting any where near 40 in his new one, and he has the 17" Energy Savers. The only other ones I saw, other than one that drove off the lot yesterday, was a white one from Wisconsin, and another Hybrid in a parking lot.

So far I have only seen one other FFH '13 around my neck of the woods.. and it was at a hotel parking lot.. my wife said they were probably from out of town...

How 'bout you guys???

Stopped by my local dealer last weekend for touchup paint for my wife's car (got doored), saw a Ruby Red SE Hybrid that looked just like mine (except it had dune interior, mine has charcoal) and was getting prepped for delivery as the anxious customer was inside with the salesman.

I saw a whole bunch today, they were all lined up nice and neat,,,on a dealers lot.

Saw two this week, one on my way to the dealer on Wednesday, and one yesterday leaving in a funeral parade.

I have seen quite a few in northern Virginia in the last couple of weeks, various trims, but only one hybrid.

I was sitting at a T-junction last week in my Ruby FFH, waiting to turn left, turning right was my identical twin Ruby FFH, he waved and I mouthed "nice car", yup there are more and more popping up in NoVa.

Saw 3 today on the way to work, Silver, Gray and Red. I saw more today than I have since I bought mine.

I actually saw the one I bought on the truck on its way to the dealer, before I had even considered buying one.