GrayStrider

Love it, Hate it

I love everything except the crappy MPG, and MyFord Touch. Hoping this check engine light is the ultimate reason for the poor FE on the car. The fact it got a CEL in the first 4500 miles and the poor MPG has me disliking the car in total at this moment, so here's hoping Ford can fix it and have me loving it again. All I ask for is to be able to get 40 MPG without having to work so hard at it. Just want the car to be as easy to get good MPG as my 2010 is. This morning, 12* temps, got 37+ in the old car, without trying. Most of my driving is highway, so its still 1 MPG above EPA for highway even though it was pretty dang cold outside.

So far I have seen only one other Fusion and it was a Hybrid.

Any others? What am I forgetting?

9. trunk only goes halfway up with remote (would prefer an "all the way up" option)

Actually I like it this way and maybe it's designed this way, to prevent the trunk popping up and standing water from quickly running off onto the back window and bouncing into the trunk. Right now when there is standing water, the trunk goes up halfway and the water pours down into the channel surrounding the trunk, at least when I pop it every time I wipe down the car after washing.

And if it went all the way up every time, you would prefer an option for it to only go halfway. That's what I am suggesting - I would like an option. Maybe something as easy as pressing the remote one more time brings it the rest of the way up. Then, everyone would be happy. :)

Not quite - if it went up all the way every time on me and ended up bouncing all the standing water off the back window into the trunk, then I'd say bad words and not be happy. I see what you're saying but having the trunk release spring tension option/setting, personally I would rather they put their R&D efforts into other things.