Jmagg73

To spoil or not to spoil?

This option is not listed under the build your own website. Anyone have any insight if it will be available?

Help me Ford!

Exactly.... if dealers are able to place orders for a given model and trim (mine was placed 5 weeks ago, chuckokie36 was 10 days before that), it makes sense to have the potential buyer be able to build & price that config. I don't know why it isn't available, doesn't reflect to well if they want to attract customers, IMHO.

In my opinion the spoiler is like adding off-road tires to the hybrid, not required for normal operations.

No it's not needed but I'm looking forward to having it... I don't want a hybrid that specifically 'looks' like a hybrid... I had that with a golden-brown Prius and felt like I was driving a taco shell down the road, so it's nice to have a normal-looking car and even if the spoiler is probably not going to have a measurable effect on MPG, I still prefer to have it.