GreatLakes

Cooling system stinks up car even in winter

That buggers that all up then. Here's hoping mine doesn't have this.

Well, guess what? After my vehicle has been sitting at the Ford dealer for over a week waiting for the part to arrive to perform the TSB I get a call yesterday from them stating they received the replacement part but "it was damaged during shipping and we can't install, now the part is on backorder and we don't know when we'll receive another... come get your car".

Imagine what convenience that is for a Ford dealer that never wanted to do the work and now they have the perfect excuse not to. This has been such a horrible experience which has me looking at possibly trading in this car I did love for another brand.

Anybody in the Chicagoland area want to buy a used 2013 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium with only 11,000 miles PM me... Oh, by the way, don't turn on the AC or you'll vomit from the smell!

Find a better dealer, problem isnt with the car or Ford at this point, its your dealer.

Send a PM to Rachel, our Ford Rep, maybe she can get a Canadian Ford Rep to help you with this.

TSB-0099 only applies to 2013-2014 Fusion and MKZ vehicles built on or before 2/24/2014.

His car falls into that category, I believe his is an early 2013 as I think his car was one of those that were stuck in the Hermosillo matrix back in late 2012 (but not the one that had the CD of Mexican tunes left in the player).

Sounds like you got a good dealer like mine. It really isn't the vehicles, it's the dealers that sell and maintain them that get customers coming back. Too bad not all dealers recognize this little fact.