Sign in to follow this  
Stack

'09 Fusion S - Adding Sirius satellite radio

Well, I don't have direct experience on this matter, but I'll give my input, seeing as no one else has jumped in yet.

I saw another post here of someone with a 2010 S, and it does have a 'Sirius' button, but Sirius is not functional in the car. (Pretty stupid. Why not at least leave it blank? Maybe for situations like this?) So if you already haven't, you should verify if your '09 has this or not. If it does, this statement from your link says it would be compatible: "THIS KIT WORK ON THE CENTER STACK AUDIO SYSTEM IN 2008-Up ESCAPE, MARINER, FOCUS, AND ALL CENTER STACK RADIOS WITH SAT/SIRIUS BUTTON."

Sorry I don't know if the '09 has the button or not.

Just to throw my 2 cents in, I have Sirius, which I thought was the bomb(Though you hear some complain that the sound quality is bad. With 20 years on an airport ramp, I guess I don't notice...), but recently, my wife got a DroidX smart-phone, and we installed Pandora internet radio, and now I'm jealous! If your wife has a smart-phone that's Pandora capable, I'd go with that, unless you're looking to get something other than just the music from Sirius.

Good luck!