Sign in to follow this  
jalocker

Reset on its own?

Just got back from the Ford dealer. If you are having this issue take your Fusion to the dealer and have them pull TSB 10-15-5. It deals with this reset and has a "fix"

C

Just got back from the Ford dealer. If you are having this issue take your Fusion to the dealer and have them pull TSB 10-15-5. It deals with this reset and has a "fix"

C

Any details?

Mine has done it a few times. Always resets to the default display. And yes mpg readouts average and long term always go way down.

I'll check in to the TSB number.

I have a Mercury Milan Hybrid. I had the Long Term Mileage reset problem happen to me. My dealer said there was a TSB about it. He installed the new software today. I do notice a difference. When you get your mileage report card at the end of the trip I now have fuel used displaying hundredths instead of tenths of a gallon.

Too soon to tell if there are other differences.

I have had the reset, and so has my brother. Several people have referred to a TSB but no one has any details. When I reported the reset to my dealer, the TSB had not been created again.

Does anyone have details about this TSB? Is there a firmware upgrade? Did it come out after the "Brake software" upgrade? :eek5: