Sign in to follow this  
Zacher

Windshield Washer Fluid

Of all the bells and whistles on my car, I cannot believe that there is no simple Windshield Washer Fluid Low warning. yup... that's about all I have to say :D

Of all the bells and whistles on my car, I cannot believe that there is no simple Windshield Washer Fluid Low warning. yup... that's about all I have to say :D

Nor a signal to tell you your turn signal is still on, or as in all newer G.M. vehicles of past years readouts for your tire pressure. That feature I miss the most.

There's a signal that tells you the turn signal is still on. It's the clicking noise that you hear with the blinking light in your car. If this isn't enough for you, you probably shouldn't be driving a car.

So because I worked 35 years in a factory and now require 2 hearing aids in your humble opinion I am no longer able to drive. Can you say you have never been in an accident or had a ticket for a moving infraction? I can and have been driving 48 years including many Hi Po Mustangs, 427 Fairlane and a number of motorcycles including a Yamaha Vmax. Sure I have been lucky on the tickets but I'm betting I'm as good a driver or better than you. Maybe jerks shouldn't be driving either, so where do you fit?

There's a signal that tells you the turn signal is still on. It's the clicking noise that you hear with the blinking light in your car. If this isn't enough for you, you probably shouldn't be driving a car.

From a guy with two hearing aids and glasses, I found your reply very funny as did my family members.

From a guy with two hearing aids and glasses, I found your reply very funny as did my family members.

Who said anything about glasses? Maybe someone else here needs them :shift:

There's a turn signal? We don't use them in Florida.

There's a turn signal? We don't use them in Florida.

Nor in New Jersey!