Sign in to follow this  
con_fusion

iPhone 3GS SYNC problems after OS4 upgrade

I just got my Iphone 4 today and synced it to my 010 Fusion Hybrid with Nav. All I did was delete out my old Samsung phone and touch new and when they saw each other I typed in the number into my Iphone and they connected right away. Asked me If I wanted to do the phone directory, said yes and about 2min. later that was done. Later that day wife decided she wanted a cell too but just a regular one, nothing fancy. Well I had left my Iphone on the table in kitchen about 25 feet away from where car was in garage. Went out started car to sync her new phone and what do you know, even at that distance it connected with my Iphone. Had to go inside and turn it off come back out and sync her new Samsung to the Hybrid. Chose mine as main phone and hers synced right up too. Did not have to do anything else. I have the latest and greatest software on my Hybrid, I believe 3.1 if memory hasn't failed. I expected to spend sometime at this project from what I read here but was pleasantly surprised when all went well. Matter of fact I spent more time trying to figure out what I had to change on the car so my music from the cell would play through the car. Didn't need it cause I have all the same music on a thumb drive plugged into the USB port but can't resist a challenge. So far all is well in Ford land. :headspin: