str1der

Question about steering wheel controls on FFH

I have the full sat/nav package on my 2010 FFH. I know that I can use the steering wheel controls to step through favorite channels on radio and sat but is there a way I can just seek/tune through the channels from the steering wheel controls?

On my 07 I can seek or tune to a higher or lower station by holding down the double arrow keys for a second. Might work for your 2010, might not.

When I push it and let go, it will go to the my next preset station.

When I hold it down, it will seek the next station, then let go of the button. Don't let go before it seeks.

On my 07 I can seek or tune to a higher or lower station by holding down the double arrow keys for a second. Might work for your 2010, might not.

When I push it and let go, it will go to the my next preset station.

When I hold it down, it will seek the next station, then let go of the button. Don't let go before it seeks.

fusionff.........You're correct. Have a 2010 FFH so I tried this tonight and................. it will perform a seek of all stations for what ever mode you are in........AM, FM, Satelllite 1,2 and 3

If you are in Jukebox or playing a single CD/DVD it will scan forward or reverse only for the song/movie playing.

fusionff.........You're correct. Have a 2010 FFH so I tried this tonight and................. it will perform a seek of all stations for what ever mode you are in........AM, FM, Satelllite 1,2 and 3

If you are in Jukebox or playing a single CD/DVD it will scan forward or reverse only for the song/movie playing.

Yeah, I figured it would be the same as in the Gen 1's. Why in the world would Ford remove those functions from the newer Fusions. Enjoy.