I am upgrading the lights on my 2010 Fusion. I purchased the chrome bulbs to replace the front running/turn signal bulbs. This cleaned up the look of the front end very nicely, $7.00 well spent. I also installed PIAA Platinum White Plus H11 bulbs in place of the low beams.

I am wanting to upgrade the fog lights a little, and am torn trying to decide which bulbs to go with. I will either go with PIAA Platinum White Plus, or the PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow. I had this combo on my 2007 Focus, and it worked great as well as looked great on the red car. The 2010 Fusion is Platinum White, so it makes sense that the white lights will look great. I am curious as to your opinions on the yellow fog lights. What I like about the yellow, is they help me to see better in the rain, I can see the lines on the road much more clearly.

Thanks for your feedback,

Dan

...What I like about the yellow, is they help me to see better in the rain, I can see the lines on the road much more clearly.

Which is exactly the purpose of the fog lights... Depends on whether you are after function or style. Yellowish lighting is far superior in hazy/foggy weather due to the way our eyes react to the color spectrum.

Ages ago, I lived in a very tropical country which had constant fog and rain. Even the headlamps were yellow--by law. Replacing my fogs with yellow bulbs is exactly what I want to do.

Which is exactly the purpose of the fog lights... Depends on whether you are after function or style. Yellowish lighting is far superior in hazy/foggy weather due to the way our eyes react to the color spectrum.

Ages ago, I lived in a very tropical country which had constant fog and rain. Even the headlamps were yellow--by law. Replacing my fogs with yellow bulbs is exactly what I want to do.

Google" yellow vs white fog lights" and you'll get opinions and research on the subject.