bdwells

Front License Plate installed off center from dealer

Wow, that's not even close to centered. You must live in a state that doesn't require a front plate. Even if there were color matching plugs, it would look goofy off center like that. I would put the holder back on because it really shows how off center it is, more than just the holes alone. Take it to the dealer to discuss replacing that portion of the bumper and see if it can be replaced with a bumper without a front license holder so there's no holes to begin with. Good luck!

That is really sad. I hope they give you a new one.

Don't take "no" for an answer until they replace your front bumper cover. Anything less is just plain unacceptable!

Park outside the dealership and show it to every prospective customer if you need to embrrass them into replacing it.

Edited by Rodeo

I just bought my new Fusion and I am finding out about the screw holes behind the plate bracket. I live in a state that does NOT require the front plate, and my dealer doesn't seem to think it's a big deal that they installed this just to display their dealer plate.

My deal is done, not sure how to fight this one.

I bought an Olds 98 that had the license plate holes which I let the dealer fill. About six months later the repair failed. I then asked the dealer to replace the bumper cover at their cost and they did.