I recently had my 2010 Fusion tinted. Like many other people had said, the back window tint did not stick well to the dot matrix but I'm ok with how it looks. However the other windows, all had bubbles afterwards including a few large bubbles. I took it back in and told them I wanted it redone. They re-tinted all of the windows except the back and yet again I have bubbles. Some are very small but still noticeable and one is large (maybe 1/4 inch). My question is, does anyone else have this problem?

My previous car was also tinted and I don't remember any bubbles in it.

Would you allow them to try again or should I ask them to remove all but the back window and refund my money and then try somewhere else?

Oh and its been about a week and half since I had it tinted the second time and we've had several days in the high 70's with lots of sun and my car has been outside.

The smallest bubbles should 'evaporate' within a week or 2 I think, but the 1/4" one is wrong. They're doing it wrong!

The film (professionally installed) on my rear window has an uneven adherence along the top edge. Like others, I've decided to live with it since it sounds like a common issue with the dots. There were no bubbles in any of the side glass panels. They should be able to get that right.

I was just looking at mine earlier. It looks like shitake. I had thought about a roof spoiler but they don't come down far enough. Then I thought about doing a strip of vinyl across it. That might look hokey. Some body just cut the top section of tint off. I don't know what I'm gonna do.

I had the same problem before I took off all the tinting. Problem solved.

Everybody thinks it's "cool" to tint, except me. I had tint down in TX where you really need it. Just took it off and really like it better with out it.

Sure do! Every day from May to October was at least 110 along the Rio Grand.

Sure do! Every day from May to October was at least 110 along the Rio Grand.

I'll tell you Dave, I'd rather shovel a foot of snow than put up with 110 degrees. You made a wise move! Plus, I'd miss the 4 seasons...and green grass too.

Edited by deo1929

Sounds more like crappy tint was used. I just had mine done, but with a special 3m tint. Besides the normal it looks perfect.

I never liked tint at night.