sullied

Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Ford is going after Lexus now that they kicked the crap out of Toyota. :D

Ford is going after Lexus now that they kicked the crap out of Toyota. :D

With some nice help from Toyota (poor quality and over priced product).

Dan

A great idea! I'd strongly consider the MKZ Hybrid if the opportunity existed last June when I purchased the FFH.

Next up should be a nicely designed coupe. Ford will probably resist hybridizing the Mustang for many reasons.

A great idea! I'd strongly consider the MKZ Hybrid if the opportunity existed last June when I purchased the FFH.

Next up should be a nicely designed coupe. Ford will probably resist hybridizing the Mustang for many reasons.

I think it was just a matter of time, as its all on the same platform. Glad to see the Fusion sales record as the catalyst for this launch. I would have bought the MKZ if it was available as a Hybrid, as I like their features like HID, LED tail lights, maybe memory seats, and more plush interior. However, the Fusion inteiror is pretty good, as I get lots of positive comments comparing it to European designs, and way better than what you find in most Japanese interiors in terms of design and quality of material.