Sign in to follow this  
fordfever

Dashboard Material

FFH 502A.

Sorry, but I am not able to tell if the dashboard is leather or not? What about the door panels? I don't want to clean it with something that will stain it.

I'm using meguires gold class cleaner/conditioner for the leather. Still haven't decided on a good wax.

Thanks

FFH 502A.

Sorry, but I am not able to tell if the dashboard is leather or not? What about the door panels? I don't want to clean it with something that will stain it.

I'm using meguires gold class cleaner/conditioner for the leather. Still haven't decided on a good wax.

Thanks

I read somewhere that you don't use vinyl protector on leather but you can use leather protector on vinyl. I have used the vinyl protector on my panels and dash with no problems.

Thanks. Now I know what to use. I'll probably use leather Meguires gold class leather cleaner/conditioner on everything.

I don't know if the Meguiars will soak through the clear coat (for lack of a better word right now) over the seats, but I use it too.