oldschool1962

Yes .......more issues with my FFH

So, did you get a new car yet? shift.gif

Not quite at that stage yet. I'm still waiting on info from Ford as to what will completely transpire. I just know that they are going to resolve the issue.

Glad to hear it sounds like your ordeal is almost over!

Edited by Desert Fusion

An apology for the "cloak and dagger" like, vague responses but there were some things that we just didn't know and we had started certain procedures and also needed to see where things with those were going to land. Everything seems to be on track now so..........To answer some of the questions that have been asked.....

Nothing was ever found out about the car and it's issues.....mainly speaking of the dash or braking issue. There have been many educated and uneducated guesses but that's out of my hands now.

Through the efforts of the Service Manager at the Dealership, Ford has offered to exchange my vehicle. First thing that comes to mind is............... WOW! drop.gif

I never expected this. I hoped for it.......thought it was the easiest solution....... but never expected it. The entire scenario over the last couple days has thrown me completely off balance. In all homnesty....things like this never happen this way for us. I can say I am very happy yet also feeling a sort of cautious exuberance at the same time. I don't know why it's cautious....maybe it's the tractor trailer full of baggage we carry around....I just don't know. I can't say I have a renewed faith in any system but I can say that it's given me a bit more optimism than I started the week with......

Chances are there will be something......not necessarily related to this......that will dash that feeling rather quickly.hysterical.gif But for now I'm gonna run with it.

Now we have to wait on the paper work........ and from what the Dealership tells me it's like buying a house for all that needs to be done. I have another conversation about things started elsewhere so I will continue things in that topic.

Before I forget again.....I would like to publicly thank the people at Ford and the Dealership that have been involved with the final decision and providing info while wearing the hats necessary to do their job without conflict......mainly the Service Manager and a couple people that the names of escape me at the moment. It doesn't mean my thanks are any less sincere or respectful but I really can't recall their last name and I also am not sure if they would appreciate being named here.

Edited by oldschool1962

Through the efforts of the Service Manager at the Dealership, Ford has offered to exchange my vehicle. First thing that comes to mind is............... WOW! drop.gif

Before I forget again.....I would like to publicly thank the people at Ford and the Dealership that have been involved with the final decision and providing info while wearing the hats necessary to do their job without conflict......mainly the Service Manager and a couple people that the names of escape me at the moment. It doesn't mean my thanks are any less sincere or respectful but I really can't recall their last name and I also am not sure if they would appreciate being named here.

I hope it happens. That is great news for you and a great comment on Ford. The unfortunate result of this is that you and the rest of us will probably never find out what the problem was. Hopefully, Ford is doing it so they can find the cause. (Give it to an engineer to drive :shift: )

But, lets hope they do find the answer, and then create a fix for it so no one else will have to suffer through what you did.

Best of luck :beerchug: