Sign in to follow this  
jmy2469

12 speaker system in Fusion?

Was just wondering how good the Sony 12 speaker system is in the Fusion?

I have a 2008 Mustang GT that is a lease. Thinking about getting into a new Fusion Sport AWD.

That is the system you get when you select the Navigation option correct?

i have this sony 12 speaker system in my 2010 sport and i am impressed with it. being the audiophile i am, its good but not perfect. its good enough for me that i feel i will only have to add one 10 inch sub in the trunk. at least i wont have to dump much money into the audio system

I have a 2008 Mustang GT that is a lease. Thinking about getting into a new Fusion Sport AWD.

...i feel i will only have to add one 10 inch sub in the trunk. at least i wont have to dump much money into the audio system

Although not quite up to the thumping bass of that added 10 inch sub in the trunk, I'm impressed with the bass that this system does put out. I do get the lower frequencies of a sub, but I was surprised it wasn't coming from the back, but from the front. If that bass is coming from the door speakers, I'm very impressed. The system sounds so good (for me), that I'm in no hurry for the added sub.

It's also the system you get with the "moon and tune" option w/o navigation. I think it sounds fine.

I agree, the system is quite good for a factory set-up. I would consider adding another sub in the future. You can't go wrong ordering it as part of either the nav or moon & tune package.

I too am happy with this factory Sony system. In Canada, the Sport comes with it standard. The NAV is the only factory option over and above the basic car. I guess you guys down South have more choices to make.

I like it once we are moving, but when sitting still, loses quite a bit. The Camry I had before had a JBL system that sounded better, but lacked a lot of the features the Sync/Sony has.

Does anyone know if there is a "hidden" equilizer that could be used to direct more bass to the rear speakers?