str1der

Engine Sound FFH

Maybe it's just me but after 3 weeks of driving my new FFH it seems like the engine is starting to get noisy. I'm not sure how to describe it except maybe it sounds more labored than it did the first two weeks. Has anyone else experienced this? At first I could barely here it when the ICE was running and I was accelerating but now it about drowns out the radio.

Maybe it's just me but after 3 weeks of driving my new FFH it seems like the engine is starting to get noisy. I'm not sure how to describe it except maybe it sounds more labored than it did the first two weeks. Has anyone else experienced this? At first I could barely here it when the ICE was running and I was accelerating but now it about drowns out the radio.

Where do you live, I sort have noticed that the engine can be a bit noisy under load and

seems to me more pronounced as the weather gets colder. When I start to drive in the

morning and it's 30deg and go up a steep hill, it's fairly noisy until it warms up

a bit. So could it be the weather getting colder?

On straight ground in warmer weather, I don't even notice it.

But drowns out the radio sounds a bit extreme.

As SMR just replied, this should be normal. Mine is just the same way as cold mornings are very noisy until the engine warms up and it becomes very quiet again.

Well it is cold here. I live in the Cincinnati/Northern Ky. area. Maybe it's just the huge contrast between when it's not on.