Sign in to follow this  
ilikefries

cd track names?

i have probably overlooked it. but, is there a way to display track names on actual cds? the cds i load are from 2009. they just say "track 1". also, when i listen to fm radio the station information does not show. is their a way to fix all of this? i just got a 2010.

if i overlooked any of this, don't make fun. :(

i have probably overlooked it. but, is there a way to display track names on actual cds? the cds i load are from 2009. they just say "track 1". also, when i listen to fm radio the station information does not show. is their a way to fix all of this? i just got a 2010.

if i overlooked any of this, don't make fun. :(

Don't know on the CD's themselves but if you record them to the hardrive if yours is equiped then it will automatically install them in most cases, if it don't it will allow you to put them in manually. At least on mine with the Nav. unit.

I don't know how to change the CDs from 2009, but I do know if you burn your CDs in iTunes, the titles and the artists will display.

Press the "Text" button in the radio controls, it is in the middle grouping of buttons, towards the right side. Pressing it will change the information displayed. As the information is shown, press the right arrow to scroll over.