str1der

Front Grill

My ride is coming in this week and was wondering if anyone makes a replacement for the ugly 3 chrome bars that the Fusion has for a grill? Even something like what the Taurus has would be better.

Have you looked at the new Mercedes C Class? 3 Chrome bars.

I'm not sure I undersand your question. I think the 3 Chrome bars are just as ugly on a Mercedes as they are on the Ford. Just because Mercedes does something doesn't make it the best way to do something.

Google "2010 Ford Fusion Grille". One web site that you will find is:

http://www.carid.com/2010-ford-fusion-grill/

One is a black mesh and the other is full chrome.

Thanks for the info. I had been searching but wasn't finding anything. I can't say they are much better but at least there's a choice.

There is a "Appearance Package" that could be added as an option on SE and SEL.

If you look on Ford's Build and Price site, you can see this listed as a package:

The Appearance Package includes 18 inch machined-aluminum wheels with painted pockets, P225/45R18 V-rated performance tires, a sport-tuned suspension, a rear spoiler, a unique finish on the instrument panel spears and center stack, unique cloth seat and door trim inserts (SE), leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob (SE). Your choice of a body-color grille or chrome grille. Available on Ford Fusion SE and SEL in Tuxedo Black, Sport Blue Metallic, Sterling Grey Metallic and Sangria Red Metallic exterior colors, with Charcoal Black interior only.

Not sure if the grill could be ordered and installed by the dealer/owner or not though. I didn't find anything on the Ford Accessory site.

I'm not sure I undersand your question. I think the 3 Chrome bars are just as ugly on a Mercedes as they are on the Ford. Just because Mercedes does something doesn't make it the best way to do something.

Don't have a cow, I'm just saying.... :shrug: