who

Trunk Handle Mod

Trunk Handle Mod... Satire Heavy... Please Read the Entire Post...

Are you tired of all those fingerprints on your trunk paint? Is your trunk hard to close? Is the oil from your greasy hands eating away at your paint? Wish you had a handle that could help you close that trunk without touching your just detailed car? For a limited time offer you can purchase......

"The Trunk Handle"

plate.jpg

plate2.jpg

Available now at your local Home Depot Store.

For the low price of $3.47 + your Local city tax, County tax, State tax, Federal tax & Obama healthcare tax you can custom make your own personalized custom trunk handle. The Home Depot Trunk handle gives you a choice in mounting locations. Top of the plate, bottom of the plate, upside down, right side up. As a added bonus your local overzealous law enforcement probably won't pull you over for covering your license plate because its almost invisible.

Now I know your wondering how can I buy the "Trunk Handle" at my local home dept store. Well today and only for the next 61 minutes I will provide you with the photo of the materials needed for the "Trunk Handle" mod. All you need to do is donate a canned item of food or a "Toys for Tots" item at your local Home Depot and pick up your almost ready to use "Trunk Handle"

Disclaimer for the legal boys in the blue suits:.....

Power drill, marking pencil, drill bits, sandpaper, tape measure, screwdriver, can all be hazardous to your health and you may inflict bodily injury on yourself. " Trunk Handle " and its employees are not responsible for any damage, bodily injury.

corner.jpg

I looked at the first 2 pictures and thought to myself what is this idiot trying to pull. Then I read the rest of it and when I saw the picture of the corner guard everything fell into place and the idiot turned out to be me. :hysterical2:

Very ingenious and a whole lot cheapter than the if I remember right for the boughten one $16 + I bet the guy who bought his is feeling a little sheepously about now.

Good job.

I looked at the first 2 pictures and thought to myself what is this idiot trying to pull. Then I read the rest of it and when I saw the picture of the corner guard everything fell into place and the idiot turned out to be me. :hysterical2:

Very ingenious and a whole lot cheapter than the if I remember right for the boughten one $16 + I bet the guy who bought his is feeling a little sheepously about now.

Good job.

Well, for $16 you get a metal handle, either polished stainless steel, or powdercoated semi-gloss black. I bet the first time it is well below freezing outside that plastic "handle" cracks. Also it will deteriorate in the sunlight/weather. Plus, IMHO it looks kind of hokey. But to each his own!

You have a point there with the freezing part. Not a problem in the deep south here. Honestly I had to double up on the handle for some extra rigidity. I found these corner guards at work and I figured I would give it a try. The trunk opens up so high you almost need a handle on the inside.

You have a point there with the freezing part. Not a problem in the deep south here. Honestly I had to double up on the handle for some extra rigidity. I found these corner guards at work and I figured I would give it a try. The trunk opens up so high you almost need a handle on the inside.

Yes, a handle on the inside would help a lot.

I think I'd like your handle better if it was painted black, and mounted under the plate. You should be able to do it.