smr2112

Check This Out - Fusion41

If I was 21 and living on mom and dad's dime, it would be fun. At 40, I have to pass.

Richard

I thought about entering, but the time requirements do look like they would be insane having to pass the car back and forth. I like the promotion idea, but I think it will be a failure as it will likely overwhelmingly attract certain demographics and unintentionally leave other demographic groups unrepresented in the sample that will likely apply.

It sounds fun, but I have a hard time seeing that so many people would have enough free time. Of course if you are currently unemployed due to various reasons, this might be something that would be a little fun.

Fiesta movement sure seems to have worked, hope Fusion 41 does also but I saw the Facebook requirement & quit reading ...

Fiesta movement sure seems to have worked, hope Fusion 41 does also but I saw the Facebook requirement & quit reading ...

Facebook is nothing to be scared of as I bet a lot of people here are already on it. Of course, not all people like putting themselves online like that. The plus side(or negative) about Facebook is that they have a lot of really neat games that will totally ruin your productivity at work.

Facebook is nothing to be scared of as I bet a lot of people here are already on it. Of course, not all people like putting themselves online like that. The plus side(or negative) about Facebook is that they have a lot of really neat games that will totally ruin your productivity at work.

I had the same reaction as the OP, saw the Facebook requirement and it was a quick turnoff. People may love it but I have no use for it.

As for this contest, I have my doubts on the results -- I wonder if it will end up attracting a younger Focus/Civic crowd rather than a Fusion/Accord crowd, but oh well I've never been in marketing so what do I know... :)

I had the same reaction as the OP, saw the Facebook requirement and it was a quick turnoff. People may love it but I have no use for it.

As for this contest, I have my doubts on the results -- I wonder if it will end up attracting a younger Focus/Civic crowd rather than a Fusion/Accord crowd, but oh well I've never been in marketing so what do I know... :)

It is definately going to attract the demographic group that might have the most free time on their hands. However if the sample is big enough, I bet Ford will be able to choose and get the "diverse" spread that i'm sure they are trying to get for the 8 separate teams.

It is definately going to attract the demographic group that might have the most free time on their hands. However if the sample is big enough, I bet Ford will be able to choose and get the "diverse" spread that i'm sure they are trying to get for the 8 separate teams.

Sounds like it might be fun but they didn't give much time after mailing out the post card to sign up! I am not sure my friends would be able to work the constant passing around the car into their schedule but other than that I would like my car paid for :-)