FFHdriver

Trunk Handle

If this has been listed before I couldn't find it. Go to www.ultimatecupholders.com and look under More Products for Universal Trunk Handle. It's an L shaped piece of metal that mounts under the license plate and makes pulling down the trunk lid much easier. I like mine.

If this has been listed before I couldn't find it. Go to www.ultimatecupholders.com and look under More Products for Universal Trunk Handle. It's an L shaped piece of metal that mounts under the license plate and makes pulling down the trunk lid much easier. I like mine.

So it doesn't interfere with the shape of the trunk below the license plate? My license plate sits pretty well on the radius, and so I am thinking that if this L-shaped bracket were to be underneath, it would interfere with the sheet metal. If you have pics, it would be great. Thanks.

So it doesn't interfere with the shape of the trunk below the license plate? My license plate sits pretty well on the radius, and so I am thinking that if this L-shaped bracket were to be underneath, it would interfere with the sheet metal. If you have pics, it would be great. Thanks.

I just got one of these handles Saturday. You will need four approximately 1/8" thick washers (I used hard rubber faucet washers) and two longer screws. The washers go betwen the handle and the trunk, then the plate goes on top of the handle. I put two washers at the top screws too. Looks good and works great!

I just got one of these handles Saturday. You will need four approximately 1/8" thick washers (I used hard rubber faucet washers) and two longer screws. The washers go betwen the handle and the trunk, then the plate goes on top of the handle. I put two washers at the top screws too. Looks good and works great!

I used 1/8" nylon washers only on the bottom license plate bolts and there was plenty of clearance. My bolts were 1/2" long so I didn't need to change them.

It took me less than 2 minutes from reading about the trunk handle to hitting the pay button on the paypal site.

What a great find!!!

Thanks FFHdriver

It took me less than 2 minutes from reading about the trunk handle to hitting the pay button on the paypal site.

What a great find!!!

Thanks FFHdriver

I can't take credit for finding this handle. I got it from STEINA from AZ on another Fusion website. Sure am glad he knew about it.