Sign in to follow this  
fordfever

Anyone Order One Recently

Hey Fellow Fusion Owner,

Has anyone recently ordered a Fusion Hybrid? I just was wondering what your estimated time of delivery was. Ordered mine today so I probably won't get my VIN until next week sometime. I just hope it gets in by the new year. Ice Blue with Charcoal Interior

Thanks

It took me almost 10 weeks a few months ago but the wait time seems to be getting shorter as of late.

I ordered mine on 09/10/09. However, the dealer placed the order a few days later and the DORA and confirmation was given on 09/23.

I have been given a approximate arrival date of the week of 10/26/09.

Hey Fellow Fusion Owner,

Has anyone recently ordered a Fusion Hybrid? I just was wondering what your estimated time of delivery was. Ordered mine today so I probably won't get my VIN until next week sometime. I just hope it gets in by the new year. Ice Blue with Charcoal Interior

Thanks

I placed my order on 9/11/2009 and was given a build date of 10/12/2009. I called today and the dealer said that it was currently on the assembly line and would definitely be delivered by 11/9/09--not that that is the actual delivery date, just that it will be no later than that date.

Still no VIN... :(

I placed my order on 9/11/2009 and was given a build date of 10/12/2009. I called today and the dealer said that it was currently on the assembly line and would definitely be delivered by 11/9/09--not that that is the actual delivery date, just that it will be no later than that date.

Still no VIN... :(

I placed the order with the dealer on 9/18, with factory confirmation on 9/25. Dealer informed me that car is supposed to be assembled on 10/19 with a VIN last week. However, I still can't access the window sticker yet, and no word yet on expected delivery. :waiting:

We ordered ours on Aug 10. We idn't get factory confirmation for build approval until about a month later. Called the dealer earlier this week and he was saying delivery around 11/2. So it looks like around 3 months for us from order to delivery.

I ordered mine on 9/9/09 it was built 10/2/09, and delivered to VA on 10/16/09, but i can't pick it up until the 23rd. Black/Black