Sign in to follow this  
DaveM

It's Almost Here

Just got off the phone with Ford and our Black on Black Hybrid with 502A package is now in Ohio waiting to get on a truck to Mi. Supposed to be here on Oct. 4th but that is a Sunday so I'm thinking maybe Monday or Tuesday. Not bad from Aug. 27th order date.

Just got off the phone with Ford and our Black on Black Hybrid with 502A package is now in Ohio waiting to get on a truck to Mi. Supposed to be here on Oct. 4th but that is a Sunday so I'm thinking maybe Monday or Tuesday. Not bad from Aug. 27th order date.

I'm jealous :)

Well, stopped by our dealer on the way home from Sunday breakfast and it is sitting out back so will be driving a new FFH black on black with the 502A package in a few days.

6:30 p.m. is the magic time. One Black on Black Fusion Hybrid with the 502A package will be leaving the dealers lot. Now the big question. Who drives it home, wife or me. It's her car but I'm betting she will be to nervious and want me to drive it. Of course, anything to keep the wife happy. :happy feet: :happy feet: :shift:

Its home in the garage but all my pretty leaves left me as I had the key on while I played with it.