Sign in to follow this  
Deathlok

Satellite was activate when I got my 2010 Fusion Sport

it turns out I have another FREE 6 months! woohoo It was already activated when I got my car, then it stopped a few weeks after. So I called Sirius Canada to renew & it turns out I have another 6 moths free.(or they gave me another 6 months) either way WOOHOO. PLUS I get to listen to my NFL channel and Boneyard along with Howard & Playboy on my computer. I love Sirius! Local radio sucks!

Could't be happier! :headspin: :happy feet:

it turns out I have another FREE 6 months! woohoo It was already activated when I got my car, then it stopped a few weeks after. So I called Sirius Canada to renew & it turns out I have another 6 moths free.(or they gave me another 6 months) either way WOOHOO. PLUS I get to listen to my NFL channel and Boneyard along with Howard & Playboy on my computer. I love Sirius! Local radio sucks!

Could't be happier! :headspin: :happy feet:

It's activated for the dealers to be able to "demo" the car to prospective buyers. When it get's sold someone (dealer?) is supposed to reactive it for the buyers free 6 month period. Sounds like someone forgot to do that which benefits you. Good for you!

The 3 cars I have now test driven (2 FFs and 1 Milan) have all had the satellite activated upon test drives.