smr2112

Colors for All Weather Mats for 2010 FFH

Can somebody tell me what the right color is to match the interior for the

all weather mats for the 2010 FFH?

2010 Ford Fusion Floor Mats, All Weather Vinyl Front & Rear, 4-Piece Set, With Vehicle Logo

The interior carpet is dark grey, but I assume the match to the dark grey is Med Dk Pebble.

Or is it Ebony?

Ebony (this is black I guess)

Med. Stone (probablyt not this one)

Med. Dk. Pebble (what color is this?)

http://www.partscheap.com/2010_Ford_Fusion_s/203.htm

Reply to smr2112:

I have the dark charcoal interior on my 2010 FFH; I bought the ebony all weather mats. Those are the ones you want, not the "dark pebble" (whatever that is). The ebony mats match the carpeting perfectly.

P.S.: The all weather mats took, believe it or not, about a month and a half to arrive. I ordered them on July 7, and just got them last Saturday, August 15. They are, however, worth the wait; they're very heavy rubber, and will protect the car from most wet day (including snow) wear. Just be sure NOT to put them on top of the existing carpeted floor mat inserts that come with the car. Stow those in the trunk. You may never use them, as the all weather mats are much more durable and are more attractive because they're washable. The little carpet mats that come with the car are not that stain resistant, and when washed, become kind of crappy looking. Remember the days when carpeting in cars was actually real woven carpet (loop pile, etc.)? These days, I think they're just sprayed onto some kind of rubber and adhesive surface and then glued to a rubber mat. Good luck!