Sign in to follow this  
jamco44

2010 Fusion Hybrid Sony 12 speaker with Nav Audio Quality

I really like the car, it is fun to drive. One thing I am concerned with is the quality of the audio system. The sound is very dull. Seems like there are no highs or quality base. Sounds like it is in a can. I have to turn the volume up quite a bit to hear any decent midrange or understand words people are singing. Sirius radio seems to be even worse. I would have expected a greater quality sound from all the speakers and claimed power. Is there something I am missing or doing wrong? Has anyone changed out the stock speakers and put in something better?

You might want to take the car back to the dealer regarding the audio quality. My 2010 Fusion has the Sony system and is maybe just barely lower than the sound output and quality of an aftermarket system. Really sounds great to my ears and I have canceled upgrade plans.

You might want to take the car back to the dealer regarding the audio quality. My 2010 Fusion has the Sony system and is maybe just barely lower than the sound output and quality of an aftermarket system. Really sounds great to my ears and I have canceled upgrade plans.

Try changing your DSP from Surround to Stereo. I noticed a huge improvement!

Press Sound Button to get to DSP Menu.

Sony Sound

Check out this topic closer to the top of the current list of posts.

Edit: Link won't work. Thread is called Sony Sound Overload.