nFused

Looking for SAP 18" Fusion Wheels to replace my 16" SE wheels

Hello everyone. I am hoping someone here has the SAP 18" Charcoal Machined Alloy's that they want to part with.

I found a couple sets on ebay for around 1100. While thats not a bad price, Its more than I have available.

I also would not mind trading my BRAND NEW 16" SE wheels with BRAND NEW tires, they have 450 miles on them, plus cash to sweeten the deal.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

D

Hello everyone. I am hoping someone here has the SAP 18" Charcoal Machined Alloy's that they want to part with.

I found a couple sets on ebay for around 1100. While thats not a bad price, Its more than I have available.

I also would not mind trading my BRAND NEW 16" SE wheels with BRAND NEW tires, they have 450 miles on them, plus cash to sweeten the deal.

D

However I do not have the 18" wheels, would you be willing to sell me your 16" wheels? I do not need the tires, just wondering if you would be willing to seperate and part out? I just purchased a 2006 SE MTX and had to sacrifice for the steel wheels and have been looking for a good set of 16" wheels for it. Please let me know!

However I do not have the 18" wheels, would you be willing to sell me your 16" wheels? I do not need the tires, just wondering if you would be willing to seperate and part out? I just purchased a 2006 SE MTX and had to sacrifice for the steel wheels and have been looking for a good set of 16" wheels for it. Please let me know!

If I had some other shoes to put on it I would gladly sell you mine, however the wheels aren't worth much by themselves. At best I'd get 100/wheel and another 80/tire even though they are still new. Don't give up just yet, I'm still looking for wheels.

Thanks

D

I just put a set of 17 Inch Mustang "Bullit" rims on my car. I have the 18 Inch set with the Good Year 225/45/18 Eagle RSA's on them. The total me is mileage is 7610. I will sell the whole set (Including TPM's) for $600.00 plus shipping. If you want, since you live in the Detroit Area, consider driving to Madison and save the shipping. I will even help you instal them a reset your TPM monitor for you.

Sincerely,

Me.

D

I see you are from Detroit. Give Kensington Motors a call. They have a location in Brighton. They are the recycler of Ford OEM parts. Ford used to scrap all test vehicles, etc., but now they certify the parts/vehicles and send them to Kensington Motors.

http://www.greenleafauto.com/default.aspx

I just put a set of 17 Inch Mustang "Bullit" rims on my car. I have the 18 Inch set with the Good Year 225/45/18 Eagle RSA's on them. The total me is mileage is 7610. I will sell the whole set (Including TPM's) for $600.00 plus shipping. If you want, since you live in the Detroit Area, consider driving to Madison and save the shipping. I will even help you instal them a reset your TPM monitor for you.

Sincerely,

Me.

Wow, thanks, that sounds like a great deal. While I am interested, I would have to wait till the middle of september to make the trek out there.

In the mean time, if you get an offer on them before I can solidify plans to come out, by all means, sell them. But I am interested and will get back to you about it asap. Thanks

I see you are from Detroit. Give Kensington Motors a call. They have a location in Brighton. They are the recycler of Ford OEM parts. Ford used to scrap all test vehicles, etc., but now they certify the parts/vehicles and send them to Kensington Motors.

http://www.greenleafauto.com/default.aspx

Thanks for the Heads up. I had no Idea. Of course it took me about a month to realize that MRT is also right down the road from me. Not sure if you have seen their website but they have a lot of aftermarket performance parts for the Fusion, and they do installation. I'll check out Kensington and see what kind of deals they have.

Wow, thanks, that sounds like a great deal. While I am interested, I would have to wait till the middle of september to make the trek out there.

In the mean time, if you get an offer on them before I can solidify plans to come out, by all means, sell them. But I am interested and will get back to you about it asap. Thanks

I plan to put them for sale on the Madison Craig's List this week. I think they are a great deal too considering how much replacement wheels go for but due to the crummy Economy, I don't think they will be flying out of my garage very soon. So if you plan to go to the Wisconsin Dells to a water park now or around labor day, give me a buzz.

Sincerely.

Me. ;)

post-4514-1249525187_thumb.jpg

I plan to put them for sale on the Madison Craig's List this week. I think they are a great deal too considering how much replacement wheels go for but due to the crummy Economy, I don't think they will be flying out of my garage very soon. So if you plan to go to the Wisconsin Dells to a water park now or around labor day, give me a buzz.

Sincerely.

Me. ;)

Sold today for $600.00