kirkster57

Lighted Sill Plates

Greetings all...I have the lighted sill plates on order to be installed on my FFH in the next coule of weeks? has anyone had them put in yet? Impressions? I am also considering to have the windows tinted. I think hte tint on white platninum car would be awesome.

kirkster

Greetings all...I have the lighted sill plates on order to be installed on my FFH in the next coule of weeks? has anyone had them put in yet? Impressions? I am also considering to have the windows tinted. I think hte tint on white platninum car would be awesome.

kirkster

What is the dealer charging to install these?

If you really want to get carried away...

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Ferreus-Indust...634Q2ec0Q2em322

I guess the lighted sill plates are in. I'm going to get them installed later this week. I am going to have the windows tinted at the dealership while the car is there.

Can either of you guys snap a pic of your new sills when you get them? I'm interested, but $360 seems a bit steep. I wonder if the wiring is a big hassle or not. Do you know anyone who has done this themselves?

The lighted sill pates have been installed and htey look great. I will try and get some pictures posted later today or tomorrow. I had the windows tinted too and the back wndow didn't turn out that good. The film dosen't seem to adhere to some of the dotted area on hte top of the back glass. It looks great everywhereelse.

Kirkster

The person who tinted your car should have used a special glue made for the silkscreened dots on the top and sides of the rear window. This will prevent the "white" result as the tint releases from those areas. Any good tinter should be able to fix your situation.

I told him about the glue and he said it wasn't compatable with the tint they use. I think he was feeding me a line of crap. The dealer is the one who subbed this job out. I'm going after them.

The person who tinted your car should have used a special glue made for the silkscreened dots on the top and sides of the rear window. This will prevent the "white" result as the tint releases from those areas. Any good tinter should be able to fix your situation.